Friday, June 15, 2012

Along the Spanish Steps


Top- Target
Skirt- Forever 21 
Shoes- Target
Jewelry- Forever 21
Clutch- Forever 21

 Last week my sister arrived home after a quick European trip.  She visited many countries, but Italy really stuck out in her mind.  She had the chance to wander the streets of Rome alone and dine at authentic Italian restaurants (not to mention check out the cute Italian guys). 

As of three months ago my boyfriend traveled the world for a living.  He's visited more countries than I can even count!  While he wasn't there to actually enjoy the sights, he did get to visit Italy many times in the 5 years he was traveling.

I'll be honest, I'm not the biggest traveler.  My job keeps me pretty close to home so I tend to take trips that a short flight or a long car ride will accommodate.  Not to mention my claustrophobia...  Basically, I'm happy where I am.  I do like to imagine what it would be like to go to amazing places on a whim, and I hope one day I can conquer my fear of taking long flights and just go!

Where would you visit if you could go anywhere?

xoxo

Ashley



11 comments:

  1. I really like that top. I can't believe it from Target. That's such a great find:)

    http://www.undiscoveredworth.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, Ashley! I love how you took items from low end stores and made them look so lux! I hate flying so I'll only get on a plane for 6 hours, max (and that's kind of pushing it). Have a great weekend!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! Colors are rich, skirt looks amazing on you ... what a great outfit. Travel is something that I can not get enough of ... I would go just about anywhere and have an incredibly long bucket list. Of the places I still have yet to see; top of my list at the moment is Croatia ... the coast there is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so fresh and beautiful...
    Lovely cute sexy outfit you have :D

    Follow my blog at
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonjour Ashley, si je pouvais, j'irais au Kazakhstan dans le Tian Shan à la frontière avec la Chine; c'est parait-il un paradis tel qu'il est décrit dans les Livres: chevaux sauvages,des ours et des milliers de variétés d'abeilles inconnues, des arbres fruitiers sauvages et succulentes mais surtout une forêt avec des millions et des millions de pommiers.... très belle ainsi vétue, les tons du collier mettent en valeur et soulignent votre visage;veuillez m'excuser d'avoir été si long :-) thibault,(j'ai ouvert un autre site).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cela semble merveilleux! Je ne peux pas attendre pour voir votre nouveau site xo

      Delete
  6. I love this outfit. It's so classy and put together! The shoes are a nice touch. But you always have the best shoes, EVER. I love traveling. I've been to a lot of states, but I've never been outside of the country. I'm not sure where I would go if I could. Definitely California and maybe New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this outfit is amazing!! you look stunning!! its so elegant and lady like but fun and young at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this - such a me outfit.

    Xo Megan

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...