Monday, May 7, 2012

Silver Sparkles

 
 

 Dress- Delia's
Tights- H&M
Shoes- Chinese Laundry
Bracelets- Forever 21 
Ring- Forever 21
Clutch- Vintage

Earlier this month my boyfriend and I celebrated our second anniversary.  I wanted to buy a really pretty dress because we were going to a fancy LA restaurant.  My friend Layla bought this same dress from Delia's (I know!) a few months ago and I had to get it for myself.  Unfortunately, their 2 day shipping was actually 4 day shipping and I got the dress a day late :(.

Either way, I'm happy to add this dress to my wardrobe.  I love the color and the textures and it really catches your eye.  While I have yet to wear this one out, I can't wait to have a function to put it back on!

xoxo

Ashley

11 comments:

  1. I don't know which is more adorable-- your hair or your dress!

    xoxo
    Remy
    mydailythreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute dress with all the sequins! I can't believe it was from Delia's!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Happy Anniversary! Such a pretty dress, and your hair looks fabulous :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and sparkly. Actually shocked it's from Delia's. They never have cute stuff. And happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my that is such an amazing dress!love it! Happy anniversary! :)

    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow wow wow what an amazingly beautiful dress!!! you look beyond gorgeous :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look divine, like ready for a premiere!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. your hairstyle is great! i really like the ombre effect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look head to toe gorgeous! love the hair and dress and jewels. bummer it came too late! hope you find another occassion to wear this.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...