Monday, December 26, 2011

Makeup review: Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color

As a woman who works with a face mask on (I work in an operating room) I tend to throw on some chapstick and call it a day.  But outside the workplace I love to play with all kinds of lip colors.  I have extremely dry skin so lip stains and lip pencils tend to exaggerate that flaw.  I mostly stick with glossy creme based lipsticks/glosses to achieve the color I'm looking for.  That is until now.  Urban Decay has created a super glossy lip pencil that can give you the precision of a pencil and the shine of a lip gloss.  What a perfect combination!

(image via sephora.com)

This pencil comes in 5 different shades.  I happened to purchase it in Crush which is a hot pink hue.  My next purchase will probably be in Punch Drunk which is a very bright orange.  All 5 of these colors are very vibrant so those who are looking for a hint of color may want to steer clear of this saturated pencil!  It retails at Sephora for 19 dollars and you can buy it here.  

This is how it looks in real life:


I'm very happy with my purchase because it's easy to apply and lasts a very long time without drying out.  Can't wait to get it in another shade!

xoxo

Ashley

2 comments:

  1. I have this same product too in the same shade! But I have to say it looks better on you. I don't really like to have my lips glossy when the color is bold. It makes me look like a China Doll. I have a similar shade of NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addis Adaba which I love, and it's quite similar with a matte instead of glossy finish! And only costs $6. If you ever find yourself wanting a similar matte shade, check it out!

    xox
    freshfizzle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wholesale cosmetics Exactly what a good fabulous submit It is been recently.. we 'm grateful for you to suit your current Requirements AND ALSO trust additional variety concerning articles just like the kind of. Thanks tremendously.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...